This is a digital download.
This sunflower pattern bundle includes 5 different hoops. Two single sunflowers (6" and 8"), one 6" 4 sunflower, one 8" sunflower cluster and one 10" double hoop sunflower wreath. You can make your own sunflower garden to brighten up any space. These hoops are fun and easy to stitch.
This project includes one stitch: running stitch.
Project level: Easy- Intermediate (The 6" 4 sunflower involves cutting the petals as you stitch the hoop)
This pattern includes:
- Supply list
- Transfer tips
- Resource page
- Felt sheets: Yellow, brown (I used Benzie golden and brown)
- Embroidery thread- Yellow and brown (I used DMC 972 and 938)
- Embroidery hoop
- Scissors - Embroidery needle
- Applique glue or applique pins
- Background fabric or felt
- Freezer paper/Cardstock
This pattern is for personal use only.